About Me

My photo
I am a mexican folk artist living in San Antonio, Texas. As an artist, I enjoy painting, creating mixed media and assemblage art out of recycled and found objects. The bold colors I use in my folk art are derived from the popular and religious arts of Mexico which is my second love. I create "Day of the Dead" alters and shrines These are created in celebration of life rather than death. I also love to garden and here in San Antonio Texas we have pretty hot summers so we like to plant drought tolerant plants that are native to our climate. I live in a city that is filled with so much beauty, history and culture of endless enjoyment.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

I've been really into blogs lately, and I've come across a blog that's fun, interesting, and just puts me in a happy place. It's called "Patience Brewster" and I love it! 

If you want to visit this cool blog, here's the link..https://www.patiencebrewster.com/blog


No comments:

Post a Comment